Brand: Zoo Med
- Zoo Med Eco Earth, a compressed coconut fiber expandable substrate that can be safely composted or recycled, is perfect for all types of reptiles, amphibians, small animals, or insects.
- Compressed brick will expand to make 7 to 8 liters of substrate.
- Made from an eco-friendly renewable resource.
- Naturally absorbs and breaks down odor and waste products.
- Use damp for tropical species, dry for desert species, or mix with an organic fertilizer for the perfect Vivaria soil.
Publisher: Zoo Med
Details: Eco Earth® Loose Coconut Fiber Substrate is a product made from the husks of coconuts and can be safely composted or recycled into potted plants or gardens. Add Eco Earth® loose coconut fiber substrate on top of Zoo Meds HydroBalls® to create an ideal drainage layer for optimum plant growth, humidity and drainage in naturalistic terrariums.
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 6.5 x 4.5 inches