1 Anubias Barteri Mother Plant
Size: ranges from 8-14 inches, these are large full plants with tons of leaves
Anubias Barteri care info:
- Care: Easy
- Co2: No
- Growth rate: Slow
- Placement: Foreground/Midground these are rhizome plants so it’s best to only bury the roots and not the rhizome (the body of the plant)
- Lighting requirements: Low light easy
- Color: green/yellow
- Max size: 12-16 inches or so
- Propagation: cuttings from the rhizome
- Recommended Fertilizer: Nutrient Rich Liquid Fertilizer
Anubias Barteri are excellent easy to grow beginner plants! Anubias is a slow growing background/Mid ground plant. This plant, like all plants, grows best with fertilizer and lighting around 6500k however Anubias are known for being able to survive and thrive in lower light settings. This plant can be grown without co2, fertilizer is recommended but not necessary. Anubias are rhizome plants, meaning they do not do well when the rhizome is planted. You want to only bury the roots or attach the plant to a surface. You can attach these plants to a rock, piece of wood, decoration, etc. some common ways of doing this are by using thread, super glue, or fishing line.
The best way to fertilize Anubias plants is with liquid fertilizer. Click Here to Checkout our Liquid Fertilizer.